Our client is an american company, which was founded by neurosurgeon Dr. Malek and developed by doctors and healthcare professionals in the field of genetics and nutrigenomics.
They are looking for PM who will organize and develop team of programmers of their web-portal.
- Lead project execution, plan & coordinate all phases;
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives;
- Develop product requirements and use cases;
- Manage project scope, identify and resolve arising issues;
Ensure project teams’ performance, encouragement and happiness.
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst / project manager;
- Team management (8+ employees);
- Experience managing projects and gathering requirements;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Strong technical attitude, analysis skills and problem solving skills;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with an ability to lead productive group meetings;
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Knowledge of SCRUM or any other Project Management methodology;
Basic knowledge of programming, OOP.
- Remote work at first (then in an office);
- You will find: good salary, flexible schedule, interesting tasks.