Our client is a well funded startup studio. They are focused on revolutionising the recruitment industry – they are building a career development platform, a place for young professionals to find great careers, help each other to learn and progress skill by skill, job by job. They are combining a social platform with AI and psychology to deliver unprecedented quality candidate-job match.
Want to help millions of young people to choose the right careers and fulfil themselves? Want to design and build a product from ground up? Want to be part of a founding team, define the culture and shape the strategy? Learn fast and get things done quickly? Then we want to meet you.
- Exceptional engineer with a true passion for building great products. Self-starter who thrives in an unstructured environment, grasps problems on the fly and generate solutions;
- Solid foundations in Computer Science. Able to architect and structure projects, manage the development process from design through to deployment, maintenance and performance optimisation;
- 5+ years experience developing, testing and deploying production grade software;
- Expert in Python, Django and/or other frameworks;
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL (or similar);
- Experience with Git.
Good to have:
- Experience with AWS, server configuration management tools;
- Knowledge of RESTful API standards and best practices including things beyond RESTful world (Websockets, HTTP/2, GraphQL);
- Live and breathe clean, maintainable code. Advocate of Agile and TDD.
You will co-own the product development from design, implementation, to release. Hands on deliver performant, reliable, scalable, and secure code. You will contribute to the strategy and the core product development. You will become a part of a very strong founding team. You will do a lot, learn a lot and grow fast.
We offer a competitive salary & performance bonuses. Remote work in a distributed team. Travel to Saint-Petersburg, London and San-Francisco.
Back-end, Python, Django, Tornado, Flasck, StartUp