Our client is a well funded startup studio. They are focused on revolutionising the recruitment industry – they are building a career development platform, a place for young professionals to find great careers, help each other to learn and progress skill by skill, job by job. They are combining a social platform with AI and psychology to deliver unprecedented quality candidate-job match.
Want to help millions of young people to choose the right careers and fulfil themselves? Want to design and build a product from ground up? Want to be part of a founding team, define the culture and shape the strategy? Learn fast and get things done quickly? Then we want to meet you.
- Solid engineer with true passion for building great products. Self-starter who thrives in unstructured environment, grasps problems on the fly and generate solutions. Doer;
- 3+ years experience developing and testing production grade software;
- Proficient in modern HTML/CSS markup practices;
- Experience with Git (github/gitlab, git flow).
Good to have
- Experience with Node.JS and/or Python;
- Experience with AWS (or similar);
- Knowledge of RESTful API standards and best practices including things beyond RESTful world (Websockets, HTTP/2, GraphQL);
- Working understanding of bash, ssh, npm, and webpack.
You will co-own the product development from design, implementation, to release. Hands on deliver performant, reliable, scalable, and secure code. You will become a part of a very strong founding team & work shoulder to shoulder with the CTO. You will do a lot, learn a lot and grow fast.
We offer a competitive salary & performance bonuses. Remote work in a distributed team. Travel to Saint-Petersburg, London and San-Francisco.
Front-end, React, Startup