Our client provides technology, tools, and services for software developers who create web based business oriented applications.
Their Framework is a Java web application development framework that is designed to make creation and maintenance of high quality web-based user interfaces easy.
This position is available in their HQ at Turku, Finland.
They are looking for passionate Java expert (Senior Java developer) to join their fight for simplifying the lives of Java developers all over the world.
Their Framework has already conquered the hearts of more than 150,000 developers worldwide, and they’re hungry for more.
What you can expect from us:
- We value technology and innovation over convention and status quo. We are all rich with ideas, ardent towards developing new and better solutions and love bending the limits of what is possible on the web.
- We are free from frivolous bureaucracy and you get to work with cutting edge technologies and pick the tools you need to succeed.
- We encourage you to put 10% of your working time into your personal projects that help moving us forward.
- We are truly proud of what we do- not only of the fact that our open source technology is used by thousands of developers worldwide, but also of our brilliant team.
- We challenge and support you to grow as a professional.
What we hope you to bring us:
- You have strong Java skills and are passionate about writing quality code fast. Because you are a team player, we know you'll fit our team creating peerless user experiences for our customers.
- You are fluent in English so you will have no problems working our team members from all over the world.
- Health care insurance, covering private health care and prescription drugs without deductible
- Home Internet connection
- Mobile phone and mobile phone subscription
- Possibility to complete Oracle, PMI, ScrumAlliance and Vaadin certifications
- Possibility to use 10% of the working time for personal Vaadin projects
- Accident and travel insurance
- Sports and culture vouchers, 400 eur / year (accepted everywhere)
- Lunch vouchers giving -25% in the restaurants
- Company apartment, giving roughly 100 eur / month tax reduction of the rent
- Top perks at the office, including breakfast on Mondays, lunch on Thursdays and fresh fruits every day
- Annual vacation is 25 days (5 weeks) + national holidays
- Working time is 37.5 hours / week
- Vaadin has flexible working hours
Join the our team and help build the future of open source!