Our client is looking for data analysis expert for one of the top companies in the field of HFT trade.
We expect that the candidate will participate in the full cycle of algorithmic development: from research to production.
You also have to explore and implement new trading strategies and approaches.
We offer fast research-production-research-feedback cycle and the ability to directly influence and see the result.
Working with large and complex datasets
- Data mining
- Applying modern mathematical and statistical methods
- Time series analysis
- Analyze and improve current algorithms and models
- Algorithm prototyping
- Analyzing academic literature
Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong programming skills (any language)
- Strong understanding and hands on experience of supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning techniques
- Advanced level of prototyping of ML techniques
- Proficiency in data visualization and reporting tools
- MS or PhD in technical field or pertinent industry experience
- International or regional Mathematical/Programming/Physics Olympiad medals
- Strong record of academic achievement (PhD, scientific publications, conference presentations, grants or awards)
- Experience dealing with exchange market data