We are looking for a Secure Backend Engineer for one of the top companies in the field of HFT. We value talent, deep knowledge, critical thinking, openness and courtesy in communication.
We expect that the candidate will join the Trading Platform Team to work on a security-critical backend for business process automation products and new algorithmic trading platform.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in production software engineering;
- Strong understanding of information security - threat modeling, common threats and their mitigation (OWASP etc), security compliance standards (NIST etc);
- Strong understanding of cryptographic algorithms and schemes - algorithm types and usage best-practices, strength ratings, cryptographic schemes;
- Significant experience with security testing tools - source code analysis, vulnerability scanners, manual testing techniques;
- Strong adherence to principles of effective software engineering - SOLID, TDD;
- Deep understanding of computer systems and software architecture - operating systems, networks, data structures and algorithms, software design patterns, parallel programming, principles of distributed computing;
- Extensive experience with Golang, or familiarity with Golang and strong experience in C#, Python, Java;
- Understanding of communication protocols - REST, gRPC, WebSocket;
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL, Redis) and message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka);
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Bash, Python;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong communication skills (upper intermediate English);
- Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent professional experience.
What we offer:
- High (more than competitive) wages;
- Flexible social package;
- Remote work