F-Secure delivers research-led cyber security to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working tirelessly to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
We are now looking for versatile software professionals to join the Strike Force team. The team is working on a high profile and fast-growing Cloud Protection solutions for medium and large enterprises. We have already built, and plan to bring new features and capabilities and expand towards other cloud SaaS platforms.
If you are interested to step into the domain of cloud security and work with cutting edge technologies, we have the excellent opportunity for you!
- Plan and estimate yours and team's work based on features, stories and tasks in the product backlog
- Lead design and development of new services and components (for the senior position)
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to define, design and deliver required systems and components
- Build and improve processes and tools to deliver and maintain high quality and secure software
- Monitor and maintain the test, staging and production environments
- Research, analyze and prototype new ideas and business needs
What we expect you to have
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- A demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies, programming languages, platforms or tools
- Proven experience working across the “full stack” including frontend, backend, microservices, REST APIs and databases
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams and stakeholders in fast changing environment
- Fluent written and spoken English (Finnish not required)
We also value of if you have
- Hands-on working experience using AWS or other public cloud services
- DevOps mindset and knowledge of building scalable and resilient cloud-native solutions
- Some experience developing apps for Salesforce.com (Apex, triggers, VisualForce, LWC)
- Working experience with CI/CD pipeline, automation and deployment systems
What we offer
- Being a part of the agile, ever-learning and ever-developing team
- Opportunity to build world-class cyber security products
- Challenging problems that will push you to master skills and ways of working in different areas
- Agile and DevOps way of working
And of course, we offer competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, company supported sport activities, our own gym and sauna at the premises and we even subsidize your commuting by paying you a bicycle and many more things to keep our best asset – people - happy!