F-Secure delivers research-led cyber security to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working tirelessly to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
We are now looking for versatile software professionals to join the Strike Force team. The team is working on a high profile and fast-growing Cloud Protection solutions for medium and large enterprises. We have already built, and plan to bring new features and capabilities and expand towards other cloud SaaS platforms.
If you are interested to step into the domain of cloud security and work with cutting edge technologies, we have the job for you!
- Design, build and maintain CI, CD and TA systems
- Contribute to planning, estimating and delivering high-quality software
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to define, design and implement required systems and tools
- Monitor and maintain the test, staging and production environments
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience of designing and building CI/CD and TA pipelines
- Strong experience in Python and scripting languages
- Good knowledge of Linux OS (Debian or others)
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins and Groovy script language
- Working experience with AWS services
- Practical knowledge of building monitoring systems and gathering relevant metrics
- Can-do attitude and continuous drive to improve
- Excellent problem solving, team working and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- DevOps or site reliability engineering experience
- Experience configuring and using component and container registries such as Artifactory
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Playwright or others
- Experience of building monitoring systems with Grafana and AWS CloudWatch
- Knowledge of security and quality code analysis tools such as SonarQube, WhiteSource, PMD or others
What will you get from us
- Being a part of the agile, ever-learning and ever-developing team
- Opportunity to build world-class cyber security products
- Challenging problems that will push you to master skills and ways of working in different areas
- Agile and DevOps way of working
And of course, we offer competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, company supported sport activities, our own gym and sauna at the premises and we even subsidize your commuting by paying you a bicycle and many more things to keep our best asset – people - happy!