About the role
Topia is the leader in Global Talent Mobility, empowering enterprise HR teams to deploy, manage and engage employees anywhere in the world. Topia has a new opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Tallinn, Estonia. This opportunity is ideally suited to someone who is passionate about highly reliable and secure self services platforms that enable engineering teams to develop and run new, often greenfield applications that are helping us to disrupt a market.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for building and running large-scale, distributed and fault-tolerant systems including Topia development and production environments, monitoring and alerting solutions and container orchestration on public and private clouds. You will work alongside core engineering teams to help architect, deploy and scale key components of Topia systems and solutions.
You have a passion for highly reliable and secure self services platforms that enable engineering teams to develop and run new, often greenfield applications that are helping us to disrupt a market whilst championing the need for building quality software that enables Topia to provide the services that we deliver to our customers.
You thrive in a fast paced environment with a start up feel. You will leverage your core knowledge of services engineering to help the team make the right decisions and debate architecture and technologies to drive forward our vision and exceed our user’s expectations. Your opinion matters and you are not afraid to try new approaches and test your ideas. To be successful in this role:
- You will need to be experienced in automated and self-healing infrastructure and container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Have working knowledge of .*nix and Windows services and Powershell
- You should have an advanced understanding of networking and extensive knowledge of AWS and Terraform
- You should aim to provide self-service solutions and own what you build
- You should have working experience with public cloud providers like AWS or Google Cloud
- Having software development experience in Go, Python, Java or C# is a definitive plus.
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Ongoing learning & development
- Modern office in Tallinn
- Benefit package
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- Work in an international team
- Relaxed office vibe, Friday beers, sweets and snacks, no suits, geek t-shirts welcomed
Topia is the leader in Global Talent Mobility. We empower enterprise HR teams to deploy, manage and engage employees anywhere in the world. The Topia Global Talent Mobility platform enables businesses to deliver mobility as part of a broader talent and business strategy with enhanced employee experiences. This drives competitive advantage by ensuring the right people in the right place at the right time. The Topia platform automates the entire global talent mobility process, from scenario-based planning, compliance risk management, expat payroll, reporting and more. Topia powers global talent mobility programs for many of the world’s most trusted brands, including Schneider Electric, Dell, Veolia, Equinor, AXA. Topia has raised over $100M from New Enterprise Associates (now NewView Capital), Notion Capital and others, and is a global company with offices throughout the Americas and EMEA. For more information, visit www.topia.com
and follow Topia on Twitter