Who we're looking for
A suitable candidate for this position should have:
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science, Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Economics, Business or other comparable education.
- Experience with SAP BW and/or BW4/HANA and/or BW on HANA technologies
- Experience with SAP HANA Calculation Views
- Experience with BEx (Business Explorer);
- Experience with BI-IP (Planning functions and planning sequences)
- Forward-looking way of working, ability to work in a team and a high level of commitment
- Independent and structured way of working
- Experience with agile software development and project procedures
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- Relevant training courses & certificates will be as advantage
- Programming experience (e.g. ABAP) will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with HANA SDI, Creation of extractors for ECC (ERP Central Component) and/or S/4HANA will be as advantage
- Experience with the analytics services and containers of one or more public cloud providers (Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure, AWS) will be as advantage
Your future role
In the area of Artificial Intelligence & Data, we support our customers with a holistic approach on their way to become data-driven organization. We help our customers to make strategic decisions and to react to changes timely by creating a competitive advantage for our customers. You will contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of business transformation projects based on the latest SAP technology. You will use your skills to create analytical designs with multiple development possibilities based on your BW experience. You will be involved in full cycle software development to ensure the highest quality of deliverables are introduced to the customer.
Exciting tasks await you:
- Play a key role in working on major projects that may span a broad range of systems, providing subject matter expertise and technical direction.
- Design and build data flows including InfoObjects, InfoCubes, Aggregates, Datastore objects(DSO), MultiProviders, InfoSets, Transformations, DTPs and DataSources
- Automatization for both Master and Transaction data loads;
- Development of routines for transformations in the process of building Data Warehouse solution
- Working closely with business users, BAs, PMs and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis, design and development of quality technical solutions that are aligned with the business and IT strategies
- Professional and technical conception of first-class data & analytics solutions in terms of architecture, data modeling and integration
- Optimization of analytics solutions in concerning costs, runtime and stability
- Support our customers on important strategic or operational tasks in order to advance their digitization
- Coach younger teammates and train them professionally, technically and personally
We are looking to further build our international center of excellence in Riga and offer a choice of:
- Working remotely from your current location, or
- Relocating to Riga.
For people willing to relocate to Riga, we will arrange EU work and residence permits, will find an apartment and pay first month’s rent. Riga is a beautiful cosmopolitan town, with vivid nightlife, sandy beaches of Jurmala and excellent connection to most European cities.